Anyway I won't bore with more frame details, but this should make a great foundation, tube crossmembers, P&J hydraulic clutch set-up, adjustable coil overs, rear sway bar, Supebell I beam and hairpins.
Well the doors were fit in the openings and metal work started. I won't bore you with a bunch of tedious pictures so we'll fast forward a bit, drip rails straightened, passenger quarter done & the back bustle repaired. Replacement quarters and rockers were clecoed in place.
Next I put the chassis/body on my second little wheelie cart, to start on the roof. I used a selection of hammers and different curved dollies to match the roof contour. Also a porta power with a few different heads.
I haven’t been on this one since the fall. Well in my spare, spare time I managed to put some more hours into the Vicky. I removed the wood had another go around of the door jamb area, rebuilt and strengthened the rocker boxes. Then tacked in the cowl patches and did the inner & outer rockers/quarters as a unit.