OHIO GEORGE'S RACE CAR'S

TS3X65MPH

• THANKS TO MY DAD & MOM,WIFE GLYNIS & SON STEVEN
Re: OHIO GEORGE'S RACE CAR'S
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2017, 11:33:41 PM »
MPC Model
You Aren't Living If Your Windshield Isn't Dirty.

TS3X65MPH

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2017, 01:30:49 PM »
Ohio George fender extensions.Just saw these on Ebay.

!933 Willys Gasser OHIO GEORGE MALCO GASSER own a piece of History! These are the fender extensions NHRA made George run after he bobbed the fenders. He would remove them at non nhra events. We are the ones who put the 33 malco gasser back together and sold back to OHIO GEORGE himself. Now in the Henry Ford Museum. They are still in Malco baby blue.

The 33 Willys MALCO GASSER .The car had been stripped of all its goodies .Dad put the 1933 Willys back
together .He did such a great job returning the car back to as last raced that George wanted it
back. Dad sold it back to Ohio George needing only to be detailed.When dad received the 33 Willys the Malco Gasser and started the replacing of all the org parts .
When dad bought it Unknow to Dad, George had set up to buy the car back. But he kept screwing the guy who had around .Telling him he was coming and then not show up. His name was Fred F out of Chi-town. After George did not show one day. Fred called dad .Dad had tried to buy the car but Fred would never sell it to him. He told Dad if you can get here asap with cash he would sell it to dad. Two hours later on what should have been a three hour drive dad was handing him the cash and loading the car up. I guess George must have passed dad on his way home .Cause he got there just in time to miss getting his car back. 20 plus years later he finilly sold it back to George.,

The car had been stripped by George at the urging of Ford .The Willys was to loved by the people and had to be removed from the equation to make sure the Mustang was the center of attention. The Willys was parted all over the country as not to be EVER put back as it once was. Dad found all the org pieces as last run before selling it back to George. George who could not believe that dad had put it back together.Dad ended up with alot of extra parts from the Malco Gasser .these pigs are from that car.
My job as a kid was to keep the wheels shinny. It was a suck ass job to have. my dad built his office around the car. later when he sold it back to George he had to cut a hole in the wall.

Please note this is the last of the Malco Ohio George stuff I am willing to get ride of. This car in now a million dollar car. Pieces just are not out there. GET THEM WILE YOU CAN

TS3X65MPH

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2017, 03:00:37 PM »
Ohio George