PRO STOCKS

TS3X65MPH

• THANKS TO MY DAD & MOM,WIFE GLYNIS & SON STEVEN
Re: PRO STOCKS
« Reply #288 on: October 15, 2017, 12:44:28 PM »
Pro Stocks
Dunno if I should say this, but photos 4 and 6 are not Pro Stock cars, #4 is Tony Christian, think he was running D/A at that point, later went on to fame in fast street car racing with a '57 chevy, and #6 are MP cars, the far lane looks to be the Checkmate D/MP car, and the car in the near lane is a Super Modified
Most of us on here are grown Men. ;)
Im still trying to get used to that, its a nice change! :) It got to the point where I wouldn't even share info on another forum I could name, got sick of getting shit on for being a "know it all". Its nice not to have to have all conversations by pm. :)
Don't let unimportant people bother you.My family & friends mean the world to me.
You Aren't Living If Your Windshield Isn't Dirty.

jaded iconoclast

« Reply #289 on: October 15, 2017, 01:12:38 PM »
Pro Stocks
Dunno if I should say this, but photos 4 and 6 are not Pro Stock cars, #4 is Tony Christian, think he was running D/A at that point, later went on to fame in fast street car racing with a '57 chevy, and #6 are MP cars, the far lane looks to be the Checkmate D/MP car, and the car in the near lane is a Super Modified
Most of us on here are grown Men. ;)
Im still trying to get used to that, its a nice change! :) It got to the point where I wouldn't even share info on another forum I could name, got sick of getting shit on for being a "know it all". Its nice not to have to have all conversations by pm. :)
Don't let unimportant people bother you.My family & friends mean the world to me.
Very good point. I always tell my kid "what other people think of me is none of my business".
Free your mind, think for yourself, keep the 1st amendment alive

DavyJ

« Reply #290 on: October 15, 2017, 04:05:57 PM »
That is what makes this a special site........knowledge is appreciated and history is not tainted by those who never saw it  ;D

Yes some of us find the odd mis-information on the cyber highway,  but we all seem willing to learn from others as better information is found.........

thanks to all who stand together to make this an exceptional site!
Living life at a 100 smiles per hour!