FUEL & GAS ALTERED'S

TS3X65MPH

• THANKS TO MY DAD & MOM,WIFE GLYNIS & SON STEVEN
Re: FUEL & GAS ALTERED'S
« Reply #496 on: May 21, 2018, 11:11:46 AM »
Altered's
You Aren't Living If Your Windshield Isn't Dirty.

TS3X65MPH

« Reply #497 on: May 21, 2018, 11:17:10 AM »
Altered's

jaded iconoclast

« Reply #498 on: May 21, 2018, 11:44:30 AM »
Altered's
I was there when Stan was killed. Terrible accident. Car got up on top of the guardrail, and kind of tumbled along on top of it, made me sick to my stomach to watch it. I knew he was dead before they announced anything. Pretty sure it was the direct antecedent to this car. I had been talking to him in the lanes earlier that day.
Wanted: Used +030 TRW L2249 or Speed Pro 7061P 12.5/1 289/302 ford pistons

TS3X65MPH

« Reply #499 on: May 21, 2018, 11:51:41 AM »
Altered's
I was there when Stan was killed. Terrible accident. Car got up on top of the guardrail, and kind of tumbled along on top of it, made me sick to my stomach to watch it. I knew he was dead before they announced anything. Pretty sure it was the direct antecedent to this car. I had been talking to him in the lanes earlier that day.
I was thinking that the driver was standing next to it.I don't like to post photo's where someone lost there life.I've never seen any good in that.

jaded iconoclast

« Reply #500 on: May 21, 2018, 12:38:32 PM »
Altered's
I was thinking that the driver was standing next to it.I don't like to post photo's where someone lost there life.I've never seen any good in that.
No that's not Stan he was much older. It would help if I could see it better, pretty sure the 12th photo in that sequence is the car he was killed in, it was a very pretty race car. If I recall correctly, by that time he had stepped up to a Donovan motor. I think it was 1976, could have been one year on either side of that.

EDIT: Sorry Beppie, my mistake, it was Stan Wilson, not Stan Bowman, and it was 1977, I got the names mixed up. Man, my memory is really going for a shit. Sorry. Scroll down the link, the names are listed in alphabetical order.
http://dragstripdeaths.webs.com/197579.htm
Wanted: Used +030 TRW L2249 or Speed Pro 7061P 12.5/1 289/302 ford pistons

TS3X65MPH

« Reply #501 on: May 26, 2018, 01:32:33 AM »
Altereds