Funny Cars

TS3X65MPH

• THANKS TO MY DAD & MOM,WIFE GLYNIS & SON STEVEN
Re: Funny Cars
« Reply #1360 on: June 18, 2017, 07:46:20 PM »
Funny Car's
You Aren't Living If Your Windshield Isn't Dirty.

Fordors

« Reply #1361 on: June 18, 2017, 07:57:23 PM »
Funny Car's

Schumacher in a fast back Torino, boy, I don't remember that one! Dale Creasy Sr. (local guy) ran one too, likely it was this body and maybe the chassis also when Don went to a new car. Creasy is an "old school" racer, and still campaigns a funny running a few NHRA national events every year with Justin Schriefer in the seat.
I know the basement floor is down there because it's holding everything up. I just can't see it anymore.

jaded iconoclast

« Reply #1362 on: June 19, 2017, 12:19:27 PM »
Funny Car's

Schumacher in a fast back Torino, boy, I don't remember that one! Dale Creasy Sr. (local guy) ran one too, likely it was this body and maybe the chassis also when Don went to a new car. Creasy is an "old school" racer, and still campaigns a funny running a few NHRA national events every year with Justin Schriefer in the seat.
Same here! Never seen that one before. Maybe between the blue fastback cuda and the '70 Cudas?

TS3X65MPH

« Reply #1363 on: June 19, 2017, 04:00:29 PM »
Funny Car's

Did find a pic.

jaded iconoclast

« Reply #1364 on: June 19, 2017, 05:56:43 PM »
Good eye Fordors, that looks like the same car to me!

Fordors

« Reply #1365 on: June 19, 2017, 06:29:24 PM »
Thanks George. I imagine the name Tyrant might come from Dale's physical stature. He's the kind of guy you would want on your side in a bar fight. 😉
I know the basement floor is down there because it's holding everything up. I just can't see it anymore.

TS3X65MPH

« Reply #1366 on: June 24, 2017, 07:18:06 PM »
Funny's