Welcome to Hot Rod Craft

Tom

• Administrator
Welcome to Hot Rod Craft
« on: November 03, 2012, 01:13:03 PM »
Glad to see ya back !  It's been a while.  ;)

Hot Rod Craft is dedicated to the designers & fabricators who fuel our passion for hot rods.  Built for comfort, built for speed, it's all good.

In addition, we have another message board strictly for the deuce - 1932 Ford.  From gennie to wild; all styles.
The Deuce: http://hotrodcraft.com/forum/thedeuce/index.php

Chopt34

Re: Welcome to Hot Rod Craft
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 02:32:15 PM »
I am glad you are back!   I can not get my attachments from my Ipad, is there something I need to do different?
Thanks Tom!

duaneshotrods

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 03:23:12 PM »
Glad you're back Tom!
Get the stance right, followed by fit & finish.

HOTRODPRIMER

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 06:33:25 PM »
Gee Thanks Tom,,,another damn website I'm sure will keep me occupied for hours on end and keep me from being a productive part of society. ;D

Since this is my first post on the new site I thought I would add a photo of my first Hot Rod circa early 70's. HRP

1930 Model A.

pat

• Jack off all trades,master of nun!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 06:47:33 PM »
Good to see you back.

alan henry davey

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 09:40:01 PM »
i could not help myself tom . you are a great person , even though we have never met

Chopt34

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 09:59:12 PM »
I am going to try a photo test following your photo reference of Race car, Custom and a Bike.   
Well I will admit, my black dragster does not qualify as a serious drag car like you have pictured since mine is titled as a passenger car with current Illinois plates, but I guess it is close enough ; )   

Chopt34

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 10:05:26 PM »
Tom, I tried uploading my engine video from the street dragster, I guess it is too large.  I will email it to you, maybe you can figure out how to upload it.  I do not know how to reduce the size of a video, any ideas?

TS3X65MPH

• THANKS TO MY DAD & MOM,WIFE GLYNIS & SON STEVEN
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2012, 10:16:48 PM »
TOM,
   LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEW SITE. THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS VIEW.
You Aren't Living If Your Windshield Isn't Dirty.

DavyJ

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 12:47:28 AM »
Tom, glad you finally found some time to create another site. I am sure we will all be quite happy to share pics and stories..................Thanks, your efforts are greatly appreciated
A little teaser of pics
Living life at a 100 smiles per hour!

Tom

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 09:25:12 AM »
Tom, I tried uploading my engine video from the street dragster, I guess it is too large.  I will email it to you, maybe you can figure out how to upload it.  I do not know how to reduce the size of a video, any ideas?

I'll have to look into that, this is a new host (InMotion Hosting) plus it's business-class level, so they probably have a video enabler.  You can always upload to YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook and enter the url to the video in a post.

Tom

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2012, 09:26:17 AM »
TOM,
   LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEW SITE. THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS VIEW.

That is so cool, Beppie.  I have to see your coupe in person !  Hopefully soon; my business trips to Palo Alto have lately been pure business, no play time at all  ;D

TS3X65MPH

• THANKS TO MY DAD & MOM,WIFE GLYNIS & SON STEVEN
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2012, 09:16:51 PM »
I am going to try a photo test following your photo reference of Race car, Custom and a Bike.   
Well I will admit, my black dragster does not qualify as a serious drag car like you have pictured since mine is titled as a passenger car with current Illinois plates, but I guess it is close enough ; )

LOOKS LIKE THE MOVE WENT WELL. GOD YOU WERE BUSY ON THAT STREET FREAK. DO YOU STILL HAVE  THE  32 3W ?
You Aren't Living If Your Windshield Isn't Dirty.

Chopt34

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 10:22:12 PM »

LOOKS LIKE THE MOVE WENT WELL. GOD YOU WERE BUSY ON THAT STREET FREAK. DO YOU STILL HAVE  THE  32 3W ?

It has been a busy year for sure!  I was trying to get the Dragster on the street by this month, but I missed my deadline.  Moving all the cars and shop equipment, including a 4 post lift a couple of thousand miles and starting a new job while designing a couple of cars and a chopper for some pro builders kinda got in the way of some progress on the personal projects.    Yes, I still have both 32's. 

roger

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2012, 09:55:59 AM »
Tom -

I'm happy to see this site up and running.  I really missed the old site.

hotrodtrux

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 10:41:08 PM »
Thanks for the invite Tom.