Quotes?

DavyJ

Quotes?
« on: September 18, 2017, 08:02:39 PM »
When quoting something would it be possible to automatically have it include the reply #, that would make it easier for others to refer back to the picture being remarked upon..............just a thought......
Living life at a 100 smiles per hour!

Fordors

Re: Quotes?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 08:55:11 PM »
I edited my post in Deuces in the Garage for clarity. I was referring to the 3 window in Post #416, sometime after the GNRS a different grille shell was added. How do you improve on perfection? It seems some try with the '32 grille and shell, Max Balchowsky tried one of the more bizarre modifications on his '32 Roadster, Boyd thinned them and now we have the Hollywood Hot Rods lengthened version.
I get it, they are building to a theme but to my way of thinking at some point it ceases to look like a Deuce.
I know the basement floor is down there because it's holding everything up. I just can't see it anymore.

Tom

• Administrator
    • http://hotrodcraft.com
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 09:34:21 PM »
That's a good idea; I'll see what can be done.

DavyJ

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 08:34:59 PM »
thanks
Living life at a 100 smiles per hour!

jaded iconoclast

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 09:15:01 PM »
thanks
Tom is there something wrong with the forum right now, or is it my computer? Everything looks all weird, theres no like button, no avatars and the button you click on to start a thread is missing.
EDIT: Everythings back to normal, and I didn't do anything, so I guess it wasn't me! ;D