Deuce/Merc Show, Waterloo, Ontario

DavyJ

Re: Deuce/Merc Show, Waterloo, Ontario
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2017, 08:56:11 PM »
I was with a lot of Piston Pushers on Saturday, as there was a memorial service for Bob Westbrook,  longtime Piston Pusher member
Living life at a 100 smiles per hour!

Davs tub

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2017, 10:41:07 AM »
Thanks for posting these pictures Davey. It looks like they had a pretty good turnout for a "little show", lots of good looking cars. Congrats. on the trophy.
daves tub

29bowtie

« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2017, 03:04:23 PM »
I was with a lot of Piston Pushers on Saturday, as there was a memorial service for Bob Westbrook,  longtime Piston Pusher member
I saw that you were there, on Facebook.
Professionals built the Titanic, An Amateur built the Ark

Fordors

« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2017, 04:23:22 PM »
Nice job Davy, thanks.
I know the basement floor is down there because it's holding everything up. I just can't see it anymore.

DavyJ

« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2017, 07:28:17 PM »
Thanks for posting these pictures Davey. It looks like they had a pretty good turnout for a "little show", lots of good looking cars. Congrats. on the trophy.

Yes the trophy,  I forgot to say what was best about the trophy....it had a hundred dollar bill in for gas money ;D ;D

wuga

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2017, 06:56:26 AM »
I am new here but will get intros etc sorted out.  The little 32 Bantam coupe nostalgia altered is mine.  When I built that car for the street back in 1965, Ken Kay painted it for me, not the colour that is on it now.  I've been doing shows of every type for ever it seems and this is the best show I have ever been to.

Warren
you can only make it better

Red

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2017, 07:42:16 AM »
WOW, what a cool show!  Thanks for all the nice pics Dave 8)

DavyJ

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2017, 09:42:17 PM »
I am new here but will get intros etc sorted out.  The little 32 Bantam coupe nostalgia altered is mine.  When I built that car for the street back in 1965, Ken Kay painted it for me, not the colour that is on it now.  I've been doing shows of every type for ever it seems and this is the best show I have ever been to.

Warren

Welcome aboard, that Bantam coupe sounded great.  loved the beer cans on the carbs as chokes so it would start and the sound changed with each one you removed!  Enjoy the site! and thanks for bringing out such a cool ride. Be sure to share some history and pics with everyone here, we love that stuff!

Jerry Kay

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2017, 06:16:48 AM »
thanks for posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great time had by all - Jerry Kay