Carbs, Intakes, Filters, Stacks, and Screens

rustfather

Carbs, Intakes, Filters, Stacks, and Screens
« on: April 29, 2017, 10:31:24 PM »
NORS Ford Flathead Holley 94 Model EAB Carburetor. REBUILT NEVER USED. PERFECT SHAPE. NOS NEW 185.00

rustfather

Ford Flathead Intake with Holley 390 Four Barrel
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 01:53:04 PM »
Ford Flathead Intake with Holley 390 Four Barrel This is a Ford flathead intake manifold that I have had sandblasted, then painted with red primer. Since these photos were taken I have removed the oil filler tube, removed small dings and smoothed the surface, then primered. I am including a chrome oil filler cap (although it is not the correct Ford cap). Then I picked up an adapter at a swap meet that adapts a four barrel to the Holley 94 bolt pattern. Then I found a guy who had removed a Holley 390 cfm from his Chevy 6 cylinder. He claimed the carburetor is not defective, and that it is power valved for the Chevy 6 cylinder engine, I have no way of testing this set-up though. Carburetor is the smaller 390 (List #8007) that has vacuum secondaries, and automatic/electric choke. I have installed a gasket between adapter plate and intake, but I do not have gaskets to install between carburetor and adapter, nor gasket between intake and engine, these gaskets are plentiful on ebay. This intake is for the later model (49-53) engines.450.00 free shipping

rustfather

Air filters, carb scoops, stacks and screens
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 11:39:51 PM »
I HAVE 2 Cast aluminum skull air cleaner. Fits standard 2 5/8" carburetor tops (Stromberg 97). Dimensions: 4 1/2" tall, 3 1/8" OD, 2 5/8" ID. Set screws included AND 2 BUG/CRUD SCREENS
 168.00 FREE SHIPPING

rustfather

Re: Carb scoops, stacks and screens
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 09:38:15 PM »
two aluminum casting, approx. 1/8 inch thick, slant cut velocity stacks, approx. 3-3/4 inch in height with round opening, approx. 2-11/16 inch interior diameter (not frog mouth style).  Exterior finish and interior finish in natural aluminum casting for that vintage look.  Stainless steel dome drop in air screen & double set screws w/rubber o-ring are included (screws style match stromberg carburetor screws).  Mesh air screen filters out large debris, keeping out rocks, bugs and dropped screws. Stack fits the 2-5/8 inches outside diameter of carburetor throat while the dome screen fits the inside diameter of carburetor. These round mouth velocity stacks were inspired by the racing engines and carburetors built by Harry A. Miller in the 1930's-1940's   85.00 free shipping

rustfather

Re: Carb scoops, stacks and screens
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 10:53:53 PM »
Alum Carb Scoops short, Stromberg 97 Ford Flathead V8 w/2-5/8 neck, Miller style 105.00 for the set free shipping

rustfather

AIR CLEANER BUNDLE 167.00 FREE SHIPPING
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 10:18:35 AM »
AIR CLEANER BUNDLE 167.00 FREE SHIPPING

12 Oval Finned Polished Aluminum Classic Nostalgia Air Cleaner

15" OVAL HALF FINNED POLISHED ALUMINUM CLASSIC NOSTALGIA AIR CLEANER

15" Oval Half Finned Polished Aluminum Classic Nostalgia Air Cleaner