BAR open run 4/22/17

Dean

BAR open run 4/22/17
« on: April 24, 2017, 10:27:36 AM »
I got an invitation to do a run with the Bay Area Roadster club over the weekend. What a great group of Guy’s and Gal’s !!
A fun time was had by all, I even got the Roadster blessed at the Carmelite Monastery in the foothills of San Jose.

TS3X65MPH

• THANKS TO MY DAD & MOM,WIFE GLYNIS & SON STEVEN
Re: BAR open run 4/22/17
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 11:11:44 AM »
I got an invitation to do a run with the Bay Area Roadster club over the weekend. What a great group of Guy’s and Gal’s !!
A fun time was had by all, I even got the Roadster blessed at the Carmelite Monastery in the foothills of San Jose.
Well how do you like the top ?
You Aren't Living If Your Windshield Isn't Dirty.

Dean

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 11:40:53 AM »

It worked fine – It was a bit chilly in the morning so I left it on for this one. Looks like it will be warming up soon so time to go topless

Striper

• Whetstone Pinstriping
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 04:08:54 PM »
Looks like fun time was had by all . The BAR guys are always a hoot to be around , my roadster club and theirs do a get together every Memorial Day weekend on the central coast and it's a four day party !
Anything worth doing is worth doing right . -- Frank Kurtis

Michael

• Corazzelli Photography
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 04:19:33 PM »
Phil,

I can't wait for the SLO Run in May. This is my favorite run when our two clubs get together.

See you soon.

Michael

Michael

• Corazzelli Photography
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2017, 04:22:29 PM »

Dean,

Glad you went. We always have fun on our club runs. I had to miss this run. I had surgery the week before this run so I stayed home to heal.  Hope to see you on more open runs.

Michael