NOS Wittek fuel line hose clamps

hb32

NOS Wittek fuel line hose clamps
« on: December 26, 2016, 07:41:54 PM »
I have 3 sizes of Wittek clamps available for fuel line. Will easily polish up to a mirror finish.
On the left are the smallest available Fully open they measure .750" to the clamp pad and a width of .5625". They are in unused NOS condition suitable for 5/16" hose or a tighter fit on 3/8"
In the middle are clamps that will be more suitable for 3/8" Fully open they measure .800" to the clamp pad with a width of .700 Also in unused NOS condition.
On the right are used clamps. These are a little larger then the NOS ones I have for sale but will work on a 3/8" hose. Fully open to the clamping pad they are .830" and width is .750"
$20 each for the NOS or $15 each for the used plus shipping.
Will include free shipping if you buy 10 + and will be shipped from Vancouver Island Canada.
No paypal, USPS international funds money order only. Will ship international for exact shipping cost regardless of quantity.
Yes they are pricey but when was the last time you seen any for sale?

" Life is too short to drive a boring vehicle "

hb32

Re: NOS Wittek fuel line hose clamps
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 03:05:43 PM »
Watched 16 sell on the auction site at $29.95 each.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/172597622845?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Will include free shipping if you buy 10 +

Tom

• Administrator
    • http://hotrodcraft.com
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 11:01:12 AM »
do you still have any?

jaded iconoclast

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 09:19:20 PM »
do you still have any?
Tom, he had some when we went to Monroe a couple weeks ago, almost certain he still does. Try a pm, he is working funny hours and commuting over from the island right now, he might not be checking the forum regularly.
Free your mind, think for yourself, keep the 1st amendment alive

hb32

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 09:44:45 AM »
do you still have any?
Tom, he had some when we went to Monroe a couple weeks ago, almost certain he still does. Try a pm, he is working funny hours and commuting over from the island right now, he might not be checking the forum regularly.

Yes I do Tom
PM me with your email

hb32

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 05:33:41 PM »
Have some left of the 3 sizes in the pics.