IS THE LIKE BUTTON NOT WORKING ?

TS3X65MPH

• THANKS TO MY DAD & MOM,WIFE GLYNIS & SON STEVEN
IS THE LIKE BUTTON NOT WORKING ?
« on: October 23, 2016, 08:15:48 PM »
Lmao
You Aren't Living If Your Windshield Isn't Dirty.

TS3X65MPH

Re: IS THE LIKE BUTTON NOT WORKING ?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 08:58:58 PM »
Guess not.

duaneshotrods

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 06:52:27 AM »
Guess not.
Maybe Tom need's to add a short "how to" video clip for all the looky loo's!
Get the stance right, followed by fit & finish.

Tom

• Administrator
    • http://hotrodcraft.com
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 06:54:18 AM »
Guess not.

That one would be easy!  Yes it amazes me how over 500 users per day visit and don't post.

TS3X65MPH

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 04:37:35 PM »
Guess not.

That one would be easy!  Yes it amazes me how over 500 users per day visit and don't post.
It amazes me that I still waste my time posting Deuce stuff.

Thirty2ragtop

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2017, 05:27:35 PM »
Steady now!  If it wasn't for the authors in this world, there would be no news papers, books, or encyclopedias!   There's a lot of us that depend on you writers to provide an even keel for everything else that happening in this world!  During the depression it was the 25 cent movies at the show.  Now, i would rather follow what's going on here than CNN.  Many thanks.  bob

TS3X65MPH

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 06:27:23 PM »
Steady now!  If it wasn't for the authors in this world, there would be no news papers, books, or encyclopedias!   There's a lot of us that depend on you writers to provide an even keel for everything else that happening in this world!  During the depression it was the 25 cent movies at the show.  Now, i would rather follow what's going on here than CNN.  Many thanks.  bob
Bob,
I don't really care,But I feel for the guy's on here that take there time to take pic's of a build & no one other then there friends say a thing.Here'a roadster for ya.I think I sent this in a email to ya.

Thirty2ragtop

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 01:41:11 AM »
Thanks Beppie.............I've never felt so at home as I do here.  A wide range of builders, drivers, collectors, enthusiasts, and whoever.  Love the roadsters...........but then again, I'm roadster crazy.

Daves 40cp

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 02:02:41 PM »
Beppie, I guess I have been more of a lurker then a poster. I really am on this site usually 3 or 4 times a day because I believe it is the best one that provides me tech, photos, road trips and laughs, all the things I like. I realize that most of this is provided by you and a handful of other very helpful car guys, but I have used the like button, and I will use it more. Tom has built one hell of a site! I will try harder to add to the posts!   
Daves 40cp

29bowtie

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2017, 02:32:20 PM »
I get a sore finger from clicking the mouse on the "like" button for every one of Beppies posts! :D ;D ;D
Professionals built the Titanic, An Amateur built the Ark

TS3X65MPH

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2017, 02:41:28 PM »
I get a sore finger from clicking the mouse on the "like" button for every one of Beppies posts! :D ;D ;D
Like wise.
I'am sure your a lot like me & just enjoy posting up stuff for guy's to enjoy.It does kinda blow my mind that when I post Deuces no one ever says that's so & so's car.It would be nice to put some names to some of the bitchin Deuces that have been posted from me & others.

TS3X65MPH

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2017, 02:48:46 PM »
Beppie, I guess I have been more of a lurker then a poster. I really am on this site usually 3 or 4 times a day because I believe it is the best one that provides me tech, photos, road trips and laughs, all the things I like. I realize that most of this is provided by you and a handful of other very helpful car guys, but I have used the like button, and I will use it more. Tom has built one hell of a site! I will try harder to add to the posts!
Your Moving so you get a pass Dave.Like I said to Bowtie,It would be nice to put a name with a car.Thing is if I ever see yours up close I can walk up to you & introduce my self as the nut case from Hot Rod Craft. ;D

Thirty2ragtop

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2017, 02:54:16 PM »
Jeeeeeeeeeez, never really focused on the LIKE BUTTON.  Just think now I can go back through years of photos and post and hit like, like, like, like, like................!!!!!!

TS3X65MPH

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2017, 02:59:35 PM »
Jeeeeeeeeeez, never really focused on the LIKE BUTTON.  Just think now I can go back through years of photos and post and hit like, like, like, like, like................!!!!!!
Since your a Roadster guy Bob,
Here ya go.

Thirty2ragtop

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2017, 04:05:35 PM »
thump thump thump thump thump!!!!!!!!!!!

32Tudor

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2017, 05:53:07 PM »
I'd like to click the like button but I can't. It's a black square with a white cross in it. I must be using an older version of windows that doesn't allow it. But I too really like all the photos posted.