So what are y'all working on ?

Baron

Re: So what are y'all working on ?
« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2017, 09:32:24 PM »
Baron, I am following along on your build. Don't plan on doing another ground up myself. Really like what you are doing!
Thanks Dave. I wanted to build one more roadster for myself. This being the 6th Deuce I've put together for myself, I pretty much know what to do ( and what not to do) so I'm really enjoying this build.
Baron, Is that Ford F-1 truck steering?
F100. The steering shaft comes into the top of the box instead of the bottom as they do on the F1's and the stock Deuce steering box.

tingeezer

« Reply #129 on: May 23, 2017, 09:02:18 AM »
I have been trying to post my latest  project a B400. I got the engine running the other day and got to drive it what a hoot, made my day.  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7mahxp1w1LKT0pFRnZ4cmRCR3c/view

TS3X65MPH

• THANKS TO MY DAD & MOM,WIFE GLYNIS & SON STEVEN
« Reply #130 on: May 23, 2017, 10:21:13 AM »
I have been trying to post my latest  project a B400. I got the engine running the other day and got to drive it what a hoot, made my day.  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7mahxp1w1LKT0pFRnZ4cmRCR3c/view
Thanks for sharing your first trip.Makes it all worth while.
You Aren't Living If Your Windshield Isn't Dirty.

Tom

• Administrator
    • http://hotrodcraft.com
« Reply #131 on: May 23, 2017, 04:57:15 PM »

Wow!

duaneshotrods

« Reply #132 on: May 23, 2017, 05:03:51 PM »
Baron, I am following along on your build. Don't plan on doing another ground up myself. Really like what you are doing!
Thanks Dave. I wanted to build one more roadster for myself. This being the 6th Deuce I've put together for myself, I pretty much know what to do ( and what not to do) so I'm really enjoying this build.
Baron, Is that Ford F-1 truck steering?
F100. The steering shaft comes into the top of the box instead of the bottom as they do on the F1's and the stock Deuce steering box.
Thanks for the info.
Get the stance right, followed by fit & finish.

duaneshotrods

« Reply #133 on: May 23, 2017, 05:04:25 PM »

Wow!
Looks good John!
Get the stance right, followed by fit & finish.

Daves 40cp

« Reply #134 on: May 23, 2017, 05:59:43 PM »
The B400 looks great. Love the Hemi. That 1st time on the first ride seems to make all the BS&T worth it. Are those original Western Wheels? 
Daves 40cp

Baron

« Reply #135 on: May 23, 2017, 06:19:50 PM »
Very nice. Super rare car and hemi-powered to boot. Awesome.

DavyJ

« Reply #136 on: May 23, 2017, 07:44:44 PM »
Looking good!
Living life at a 100 smiles per hour!

jaded iconoclast

« Reply #137 on: May 23, 2017, 10:07:54 PM »
 ??? Its a bit cryptic, but theres a secret message in this post. You guys should be able to figure it out without resorting to your Dick Tracy decoder rings. My main working space (temporarily) is where my wife parks her Rav4 at night, so after I beat on it, I have to hang the body on the wall every night... ::) :o scored rockers and valves at Monroe on the weekend, will order valve springs, retainers, pushrods, rings and bearings from Summit, and I am ready to start hammering the motor together. I figure my wife wont want to ride in this one... ;D
Free your mind, think for yourself, keep the 1st amendment alive

Daves 40cp

« Reply #138 on: May 24, 2017, 10:36:32 AM »
Finally got the tub assembled and in to the upholstery shop. Won't be out till the middle of July, which means it wont be ready for the LARS, first one I have missed in years! I say I have missed because we are moving to Prescott Valley Arizona that same weekend. Will post a pic. when the car is finished.
Daves 40cp

TS3X65MPH

• THANKS TO MY DAD & MOM,WIFE GLYNIS & SON STEVEN
« Reply #139 on: May 24, 2017, 08:57:21 PM »
Finally got the tub assembled and in to the upholstery shop. Won't be out till the middle of July, which means it wont be ready for the LARS, first one I have missed in years! I say I have missed because we are moving to Prescott Valley Arizona that same weekend. Will post a pic. when the car is finished.
Looking good.Sorry to hear your moving out.Have a safe move.
You Aren't Living If Your Windshield Isn't Dirty.

Daves 40cp

« Reply #140 on: May 24, 2017, 10:06:54 PM »
Thanks Beppie. The wife and I are both retired now and thought we would try a new life style. That pic. of the tub was taken a few years ago at the LARS.
Daves 40cp

Striper

• Whetstone Pinstriping
« Reply #141 on: May 25, 2017, 01:25:10 AM »
Thanks Beppie. The wife and I are both retired now and thought we would try a new life style. That pic. of the tub was taken a few years ago at the LARS.

You can join up with the all of the other hotrod guys that have left CA for AZ . Best wishes to you both .
Anything worth doing is worth doing right . -- Frank Kurtis

Daves 40cp

« Reply #142 on: May 25, 2017, 10:09:44 AM »
Thanks Phil. I'm sure we will find plenty of car things to do!
Daves 40cp

DavyJ

« Reply #143 on: October 29, 2017, 04:35:41 PM »
this 46 Ford pickup just got delivered.
Living life at a 100 smiles per hour!