Tom McMullen roadster

ChevRon

Re: Tom McMullen roadster
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2017, 09:26:52 PM »
  I remember taking all the photos for that edition. I took so many photos , I think it took me a full day. Even went on the roof of the shop for overhead shots. Still have the pics on my computer.   Ron

TS3X65MPH

• THANKS TO MY DAD & MOM,WIFE GLYNIS & SON STEVEN
« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2017, 12:37:29 PM »
Tom McMullen's
You Aren't Living If Your Windshield Isn't Dirty.

Fordors

« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2017, 12:57:53 PM »
Tom McMullen's

Great photos, Scritch's Roadster and the yellow '26-'27 T as well as the yellow Olds powered A high boy from an earlier thread were on that trip too. I guess that was a simpler time, nobody seems to do a run like that anymore without an event of some sort to travel to.
I know the basement floor is down there because it's holding everything up. I just can't see it anymore.

Steves32

« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2017, 02:49:38 PM »
The one thing I didn’t get w/ the restoration was the skull shift knob. Every old photo I’ve ever seen shows either a black or white/ cream plain knob.

TS3X65MPH

• THANKS TO MY DAD & MOM,WIFE GLYNIS & SON STEVEN
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2017, 12:44:36 AM »
Tom McMullen
You Aren't Living If Your Windshield Isn't Dirty.

jaded iconoclast

« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2017, 11:09:51 AM »
Tom McMullen's
These photos remind me of that Orson Wells movie, "Touch of Evil". GREAT film noir. Charlton Heston leaves his wife Janet Liegh in this shitty rundown border hotel, and a bunch of bad-ass hot rodders show up and gang bang her ;D ok, ok sounds pretty cornball, but it really is pretty good. Orson Wells directs, and plays the corrupt sheriff.

jaded iconoclast

« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2017, 11:19:59 AM »
The original trailer. I don't know why it wont embed

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dz3jvX1_3p4" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jaded iconoclast

« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2017, 09:22:28 PM »
Tom McMullen's
I think the black full fendered Model A roadster is the one that Hot Rod used in that fashion article in the early sixties.