COOL T SHIRT'S

TS3X65MPH

• THANKS TO MY DAD & MOM,WIFE GLYNIS & SON STEVEN
Re: COOL T SHIRT'S
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2016, 08:33:30 PM »
1960's Jungle Jim Liberman Fan Club
You Aren't Living If Your Windshield Isn't Dirty.

TS3X65MPH

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2016, 08:34:28 PM »
1963 ISKENDERIAN 505 T SHIRT.

TS3X65MPH

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2016, 08:35:58 PM »
1960s IRWINDALE RACEWAY

Fordors

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2016, 06:59:36 PM »
Gone but not forgotten.
I know the basement floor is down there because it's holding everything up. I just can't see it anymore.

Fordors

« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2016, 07:24:38 PM »
Schumacher tribute car- Justin Grant out of Bloomington, IN ran this nostalgia car with Don's blessing. When he started he was getting tune up info from about four different guys and he'd either kill the bearings with detonation or roast his driver with the rods coming out of the block. I was with Motry on the fuel altered and Tom got a call from Justin for help. We had the car in the shop for 12 weeks and like Tom said we went through that thing from the weight bar to the wheelie bars. Reset the preload on the chassis, reworked the clutch, fuel system, the rocker arm geometry was bad, etc., etc. Justin was a big guy and I'll never forget the first time out for a test and tune at Rt. 66, the car went 6.66 with a pretty mild tune (first time all the way down track ever!) and I think Justin jumped about four feet off the ground.
I know the basement floor is down there because it's holding everything up. I just can't see it anymore.

Fordors

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2016, 07:36:16 PM »
Sammy Swindell; my sons loved the Outlaws, they called them fuel altereds on dirt.

Fordors

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2016, 07:41:19 PM »
Nostalgia top fuel 724-

Fordors

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2016, 07:42:56 PM »
Bonneville, on my bucket list.

Fordors

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2016, 07:45:35 PM »
Boise, we went a couple of years, the New family are a great bunch of track operators. It was a brutal tow for us though, 27,000 lbs with an underpowered diesel, about 36-40 hours.

Fordors

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2016, 07:51:28 PM »
The Ingenue, an east coast '67 Buick Skylark funny, with a body by Chicago's Ron Pellegrini of Fiber Glass Ltd. and a Buick 430 on fuel. First car I ever saw an 8-71 blower on.

Fordors

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2016, 07:52:38 PM »
Old Champion Speed Shop shirt-

Fordors

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2016, 07:55:24 PM »
I don't know how old Neil is, maybe 40 now?,  but he's one of those guys born too late. He raced Nostalgia T/F and had that '60's mindset. One cool character.

Fordors

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2016, 07:56:33 PM »
Hallowed ground, if you've never been GO!

TS3X65MPH

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2016, 12:46:21 AM »
Gone but not forgotten.
One of my favorite mags.

TS3X65MPH

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2016, 12:59:41 AM »
1969 NHRA Springnationals Crane Cams

Tom

• Administrator
    • http://hotrodcraft.com
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2016, 09:37:53 AM »
Gone but not forgotten.
One of my favorite mags.

Ditto.  I'd love to see it come back, but in the mode of the Tom Medley/Bud Bryan era.