Hagans fatties mirrors

Badgersb

• Standard Member
Hagans fatties mirrors
« on: February 04, 2012, 01:19:01 PM »
Hay guys have anyone seen the hagans fatties mirrors...??..  I was thinking of changing my mirrors on my roadster to these .. Because they have more vision ,, you guys live over there , so I was wondering if you had come across them at a venue.. They are going to cost me about $ 200 bucks including shipping... So I was hoping some one could give me a review .....

John
Www.badgersb.com

Mayor of G-Vegas

Re: Hagans fatties mirrors
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 01:29:48 PM »
I saw these online as well . Been contemplating what type side mirrors im gonna run on my plastic henry.  There is a local rod shop that has them in stock i believe gonna run and check them out when i get a chance.- mayor

Badgersb

• Standard Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 01:48:12 PM »
I saw these online as well . Been contemplating what type side mirrors im gonna run on my plastic henry.  There is a local rod shop that has them in stock i believe gonna run and check them out when i get a chance.- mayor
Mayor that would be great as I was thinking of ordering them for my roadster.... I already have swan neck mirrors and they are great , but I would only need to buy the mirrors and adapters .. They recon it will be about fifty bux to ship them to Scotland.... But it would be great if someone could give me a report on them before I spend the money.
My worry is that everything might look too far away in the mirror , too small ..... Not sure..

John
Www.badgersb.com

Mayor of G-Vegas

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 01:57:36 PM »
Soon as I cut loose from this mad house aka work I'll run to the rodshop and check them out for ya . I've gotta make a deuce parts run soon anyways . Gotta pick up a shifter - Mayor

Badgersb

• Standard Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 02:31:28 PM »
Soon as I cut loose from this mad house aka work I'll run to the rodshop and check them out for ya . I've gotta make a deuce parts run soon anyways . Gotta pick up a shifter - Mayor

Cool mayor .. Maybe snap a photo with your phone...lol.... I find the mirrors I currently use to be a little restrictive and there is not a lot of vision when the top is up... So I was hoping these would give me more vision ... As I said before my eyesight isn't getting any better so I am worried that they will make things a lot smaller and harder to see...
Maybe ask them if they would ship to Scotland and do they have a eBay account or web address...

Sorry buddy I seem to be asking a lot..  But thank you so much for doing this....

John
Www.badgersb.com

Mayor of G-Vegas

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 02:37:42 PM »
Dont mind at all sir - Mayor

sg4356

• Standard Member
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 04:34:49 PM »
I was reading on line about those mirrors the other day and they said that motorcycle mirrors are the same thing and a lot cheaper. Just thought I would past that on. Dennie

Badgersb

• Standard Member
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 02:20:21 AM »
I was reading on line about those mirrors the other day and they said that motorcycle mirrors are the same thing and a lot cheaper. Just thought I would past that on. Dennie

Yes I have heard that.. But these ones will fit directly onto my existing swan legs already fitted to the car.
Thanks for your imput sg4356
Www.badgersb.com

Badgersb

• Standard Member
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 02:01:14 PM »
hay mayor did you ever check out those fatties mirrors..?
Www.badgersb.com

Mayor of G-Vegas

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2012, 02:28:36 PM »
Going tommorow morning - Mayor

Badgersb

• Standard Member
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2012, 02:41:31 PM »
Going tommorow morning - Mayor

cool  thanks mayor..
Www.badgersb.com

Mayor of G-Vegas

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2012, 08:57:11 AM »
Badgersb - Went to the rod shop and looked at the mirrors they had . There were not genuine Hagan mirrors . There brand X version seemed like they would work well on a deuce. But for the slight difference in price I would probably go with the Hagans . - Mayor